Please don’t visit any of our Delivery Partner sites or offices if you are feeling unwell, or if you have been directed to self-isolate.
Please follow signage and requirements of any sites or offices, including:
· Checking in using the Check in TAS app
· Hand & respiratory hygiene
· Physical distancing of at least 1.5m between people
· Wearing a mask when required
· Abiding by maximum capacity limits
Aligning with current government advice, NILS Tasmania are continuing to work with our Delivery Partners to remain open and accessible to the public.
In the event of a lock down situation in Tasmania, NILS Tasmania will make every effort to remain accessible to those in need. If Delivery Partner locations are closed due to a lock down situation, NILS Tasmania can be contacted directly via phone and email.